Tea or coffee: which One is Better for Your Health?
Do you know whether tea or coffee is better for your health? Basically, it is difficult to draw a straight line between these two because both of these have their own pros and cons. However, if we talk about regular consumption within the daily allowed limit, coffee is better for your health. Want to know how? Let’s learn about it through the following reasons.
- Boosts your metabolism
- When it comes to boosting our metabolism, coffee comes on the top of the list of beverages. Coffee is worldwide known for its strong properties of boosting our metabolism. It provides us more energy than a cup of tea to give a fresh start to our day. Due to this reason, more people tent to drink a cup of coffee in the morning to boost their metabolism. Through drinking coffee in the morning, you get more energy and your body becomes more active. As a result, you are better able to perform your everyday tasks more effectively.
- Provides antioxidants
- If we compare a cup of tea with a cup of coffee, a cup of coffee provides more antioxidants than tea. However, it doesn’t mean that the tea doesn’t contain the antioxidants. The truth is that both of them contains a pretty good amount of antioxidants that are very good for our health. But, the amount of antioxidant in 200ml cup of coffee is greater than the same amount of tea. These antioxidants improve our heart health while reduce the risk of various infections in our body.
- Reduce stress
- Although coffee and tea are both known as body relaxers, but coffee also contains agents to reduce stress. The research has depicted that there are such active ingredients in coffee that acts as stress reducers. Even, the consumption is coffee has also proven beneficial for the patients of depression. The core reason behind this is that the amount of caffeine in coffee leads to reduce stress. Although caffeine is also present in tea, but it is found more abundantly in coffee.
- Enhance mood
- Have you ever noticed that you feel so good when you are surrounded by the aroma of coffee? Not only the smell, but its ingredients are also known as mood enhancers. However, there are many types of tea that are also good for enhancing your mood while giving you a perfect flavor. According to Vivo Packaging, sometimes the packaging of coffee and tea is done so beautifully that it appeals our mood. So, packaging also plays a big role in making us feel good about a product while it delivers the same benefits.
- Ability to reduce diseases
- An important property of a good beverage is that it must also work to reduce the occurrence of diseases. In this context, coffee is known as a great drink because it reduces the chances of diabetes, and memory-loss. It works as a great drink to protect you from the onset of Alzheimer’s disease as well. It is also good for lowering the chances of cardiac illnesses. Thus, the regular consumption of coffee in a day is more good for rendering such benefits to your health.
- Weight loss
- When we compare coffee with tea, tea is much better for weight loss than coffee. However, it still depends on a number of factors. For example, the method and ingredients that you are using in preparing the tea or coffee. There are many ways through which you can prepare coffee for weight loss. However, green tea is a proven weight loss beverage that is used worldwide for its weight-losing tendencies.